Product Description
Gtd-Audio's G-622 wireless microphone system delivers superior sound quality and professional features. It is designed for a wide range professional application with 200 selectable channels. for easy use with multiple systems, no confusing frequency groups. It can be placed next to speakers with no feedback or distortion. It is perfect for professional use at any events.
- 100 Selectable frequencies on each channel, multiple units can be used simultaneously
- Automatic frequency scanning to find and set the best available channel
- Automatic transmitter setup, the channel of the transmitter and receiver can easily synchronize
- Two XLR individual outputs and one 1/4" Mixed output
- Frequency: UHF 610MHz - 680MHz
GTD Audio G-622H 200 Channel UHF Professional Wireless microphone Mic System Reviews
GTD Audio G-622H 200 Channel UHF Professional Wireless microphone Mic System Reviews
| 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: By Happy Dad "Thanarath C" (Anaheim, CA USA) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: GTD Audio G-622H 200 Channel UHF Professional Wireless microphone Mic System I was looking for a wireless microphone system for home use; I wanted a front mount antenna so I can mount it in a 19 inch pro audio rack, the look of shure SM58 microphone grill. So, I bought this one and had this wireless GTD Audio system for over a month, it has been working really well for home karaoke, everyone who were using this microphone were all happy. The microphones are look like a thousand dollars worth, but cost less than $200. It has all the pro features such as, RF signal meter and audio signal level meter, battery indicator, channel frequency read out, infrared sync between the receiver and microphone, easy to set up. There are 200 selectable frequencies 100 per channel; you can choose the frequency that works best. I use the XLR audio out from the back of this unit and run each microphone to separate microphone channel on the audio mixer so I can adjusted the effect individually. No problem for range, since I use them within the living room distance. If you are... Read more 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: GTD Audio G-622H 200 Channel UHF Professional Wireless microphone Mic System Had these for two Karaoke events at my club now, Sound great! loud no breaking up. well worth the money for Karaoke or public speaking. By Henry Angulo (MIAMI, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: GTD Audio G-622H 200 Channel UHF Professional Wireless microphone Mic System These microphones are excellent. Very good audio quality. Excellent price. I recommend them. The sound is very clear and powerful. The antennas are a very wide range. Good investment. |
› See all 10 customer reviews...
No comments:
Post a Comment