Discount Heater Headline Animator

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pyle-Pro PDWM2300N - Dual VHF Wireless Microphone System


Customer Rating :
Rating: 2.2

List Price : $137.99 Price : Too low to display
Pyle-Pro PDWM2300N - Dual VHF Wireless Microphone System

Product Description

Dual VHF Wireless Mic


  • Professional VHF Wireless System - 2 Microphones Included - XLR and 1/4'' Mixed Outputs
  • Detachable Mic Antenna - Audio Mute Circuitry For Quiet Operation - Multi-Function 2 Color Display - Dual Volume Controls
  • Operation range: Up To 90 ft. - Operating Frequency Range: 232.4~261.0 MHz
  • Batteries and 1/4'' Audio Cable Included - 110V/220V selectable
  • Dimensions: 12.99'' x 6.89'' x 1.97''


Pyle-Pro PDWM2300N - Dual VHF Wireless Microphone System Reviews


Pyle-Pro PDWM2300N - Dual VHF Wireless Microphone System Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
4 Reviews
5 star:
 (1)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:
 (1)
1 star:
 (2)
 
 
 

2.0 out of 5 stars Was great at first..., September 6, 2011
By 
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Pyle-Pro PDWM2300N - Dual VHF Wireless Microphone System (Electronics)
When I first received these they were great! The sound quality was great, a huge step up from the Nady DKW-Duo's I used before. I bought these to step up from the Nady's that I had been using for over a year. At first, these mics were great. The sound quality was great and the range was great. A week after I got them, one of the mics stopped working after a gig. I thought maybe one of the singers (karaoke) had broken it by accident. I noticed that the antennae that screws into the bottom of the mic was loose. I blamed it on one of the people who used it and figured I would use just the one that worked. Well, a few months later, and with very little use, the 2nd mic just stopped working out of nowhere. The receiver would light up when I turned the mic on, but I couldn't get any signal out of it at all! I thought about sending it back to Pyle under warranty, but when I read that I would have to pay a $15 charge, plus shipping and handling both ways, I changed my mind. It... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Pro Quality Dual Frequency Cordless Microphone Pair!, April 27, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Pyle-Pro PDWM2300N - Dual VHF Wireless Microphone System (Electronics)
Bought one pair for my daughters to play and sing, and remain surprised to wonder if they are the same ones on TV at the awards shows. The rubber foam has a funny toxic smell but After many months they continue to work and perform great...Just be sure to have plenty of batteries. It eats them up like French fries. would re-buy in a Heart Beat. thank You Amazon for the Awesome Price and Free shipping!!!GK hanalei.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


1.0 out of 5 stars Very Bad, March 10, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Pyle-Pro PDWM2300N - Dual VHF Wireless Microphone System (Electronics)
Very bad the sound it's terrible, and the battery that they include are vevy bad, and I have to return the firs one, because have problem wiht one of the microphone, and the replacement that they send to me, have problem too, because the receiver doesn't turn on,
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 4 customer reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment