This review is from: EMERSON WM340 VHF 4-CHANNEL WIRELESS SYSTEM (Electronics)
This wireless microphone system was a replacement item for another system my church had previously ordered. When we received it, we thought it would be a better buy because it was an Emerson. We were correct! The clarity of the microphones are excellent. We use these for both our youth and adult choir. Very clear and crisp sound!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
This review is from: EMERSON WM340 VHF 4-CHANNEL WIRELESS SYSTEM (Electronics)
I bought these mics off my church. I wasn't expecting much because of the price but these mics have exceeded my expectations. My church is pretty small and these units are pretty powerful, but after working the kinks out with feedback, they've been greT. I love the iPhone integration and I love that it is so easy to plug into the sound board. I only wish that they could make it easier to run two of these systems at one time. I'd have eight mics running.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
I also have this wireless microphone at home and I'm very contented using it. For anyone who is searching for a new microphone, I recommend this.
ReplyDeleteHey,
ReplyDeleteThanks for writing guide on Wireless Microphones.
This is certainly the best post about best wireless microphones around these days.