Excelente Sonido,
October 10, 2011 This review is from: Audio Technica Freeway 200 Series VHF Handheld Wireless System (Electronics)
Es una producto de calidad a bajo costo, tiene buen alcance y es comodo.
Lo malo es que consume bastante bateria, eso implica que cuando hay presentaciones de mas de dos horas, toca cambiar de bateria caso contrario empieza el feedback.
Lo solucione comprando pilas recargables, porque me gastaba mucho dinero en baterias..
Saludos
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you?
Great handheld mic for the price,
October 5, 2011 This review is from: Audio Technica Freeway 200 Series VHF Handheld Wireless System (Electronics)
I am so pleased with this mic. I do location videos, and I use this to feed audio to a Tascam digital recorder. The results are outstanding. I am going to order 2 more of these on the other frequencies. Highly recommended.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you?
No comments:
Post a Comment