Gtd Audio G-788H 200 Ch Diversity UHF Wireless microphone mic system
Customer Rating :
List Price : Price : $229.00
Product Description
Gtd-Audio's G-788H wireless microphone system delivers superior sound quality and professional features. It is designed for a wide range professional application with 200 selectable channels, automatic frequency scanning, true diversity operation, Tone Lock squelch circuit, automatic transmitter setup. It's the perfect for professional use at any events.
True diversity operation for increased range/reliability, reducing dropouts
Built-In Tone Lock Squelch circuit protection from RF interference
Automatic frequency scanning to find and set the best available channel
Automatic transmitter setup, the channel of the transmitter and receiver can easily synchronize
Frequency: UHF 610MHz - 680MHz ( Comply with FCC new frequency rules )
Gtd Audio G-788H 200 Ch Diversity UHF Wireless microphone mic system Reviews
Gtd Audio G-788H 200 Ch Diversity UHF Wireless microphone mic system Reviews
This review is from: Gtd Audio G-788H 200 Ch Diversity UHF Wireless microphone mic system
WOW ! No dropouts AT ALL! Simple set up, mics sound great! Solid sturdy construction on microphone transmitters. Have tried Audio Technica NADY, Audio2000, Pyle over years.. Use Shures and Sennheiser in Corp shows, but too expensive in bars! These ROCK!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
This review is from: Gtd Audio G-788H 200 Ch Diversity UHF Wireless microphone mic system
Wow!! I host karaoke every week at a very busy bar and these things rock! I didn't want to invest a lot of money only to have some drunk tear them up. But I did want something with decent quality. Home run! These mics sound great and look like they will last longer than any of the corded mics I have piled up. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a wireless mic solution.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
This review is from: Gtd Audio G-788H 200 Ch Diversity UHF Wireless microphone mic system
In January I bought my first Gtd Audio G-788H 200 Ch Diversity UHF Wireless microphone system. It didn't take me long to figure I wanted everyone who sang with us to have one also. Today I bought my second unit. Great sound, easy to use, and long battery life. Keep up the good work. I'll be back for the lavalier and headset units next.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment