Discount Heater Headline Animator

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pyle-Pro PDWM3300 Wireless Professional UHF Dual Channel Microphone System With 2 Microphones


Customer Rating :
Rating: 5.0

List Price : $335.99 Price : $124.92
Pyle-Pro PDWM3300 Wireless Professional UHF Dual Channel Microphone System With 2 Microphones

Product Description

This wireless mic system was designed with the professional in mind. Comes with two (2) wireless UHF mics that on frequencies between 614 and 698 MHz On the base unit, two receiver antennas assure a maximum-quality link with the microphones within range. Dual volume controls provide independent control over each mic. Uses ¼" jack outputs. Two 1.5V AA batteries cables included.


  • Rack mountable UHF system is perfect for large Events - Sensitivity: <2UV (12dB SINAD) - System Distortion: <1% - On/off switch for simple operation - RF Rejection: >40dB
  • Foldable antennas - Dynamic Range: >90dB - Audio Output Level: 800mV(600Ω) - Ergonomic design fits the hand perfectly - Current Consumption: <100mA
  • Independent volume control for each microphone - Signal-to-Noise: >90 dB - Power supply: DC12V~17V/600MA - Maximum Deviation Range: 60 KHz (Max) - Operate Range: 200 - 260 ft.
  • LCD display with relevant information - Image Rejection: >80dB - Current Consumption: < 400mA - Frequency Stability: ±0.005% - Battery: 1.5V*2 AA
  • Frequency Range: 614-698MHz - Audio Frequency Response: 75-14500HZ - Microphones - RF Output Power: <40mW


Pyle-Pro PDWM3300 Wireless Professional UHF Dual Channel Microphone System With 2 Microphones Reviews


Pyle-Pro PDWM3300 Wireless Professional UHF Dual Channel Microphone System With 2 Microphones Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
1 Review
5 star:
 (1)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wireless, Less Costly Than Shure Too, October 30, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Pyle-Pro PDWM3300 Wireless Professional UHF Dual Channel Microphone System With 2 Microphones (Electronics)
I was taking a chance on purchasing this wireless microphone because I had the my heart set on purhasing a Shure Wireless which I couldn't really afford. I'm glad I bought this microphone which I use as a mobile disc jockeye. It is a great wireless device and comes with 2 microhones which is handy indeed. I'm glad I purchased the Pyle-Pro PDWM3300 because it fully meets my needs.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See the customer review...

No comments:

Post a Comment