Pyle-Pro PDWM2100 Professional Dual VHF Wireless Handheld Microphone System
Customer Rating :
List Price : $77.99Price : $27.98
Product Description
Using manufacturing breakthroughs pioneered by Pyle, the PDWM2100 system redefines the price point for quality microphones. Class A solid state electronics are engineered for low noise, distortion and coloration. You will be amazed at how much microphone PDWM2100 gives you for the money. Pyle has been in business for over 35 years, and their manufacturing experience and expertise is easy to see - and hear.
Professional VHF 2 Channel Wireless System - Dual Handheld Microphones Included - Dual Telescoping Receiver Antennas - Dual Volume Controls with Digital Readout
On/Off Broadcasting Switch - Mixed 1/4'' Outputs
Frequency Response: 60Hz - 12KHz - Operation Range: 50-150 Meters - Signal to Noise Ratio: 80dB
Receiver Power Supply: AC 110/240V - Microphone Power Source: 9 Volt
Receiver Dimensions: 1.0'' x 7.9'' x 11.4'' - Microphone Dimensions: 9.6'' x 1.9'' x 1.3''
This review is from: Pyle-Pro PDWM2100 Professional Dual VHF Wireless Handheld Microphone System (Electronics)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003GEJ5SK/ref=cm_cr_rev_prod_title These mics work perfect, easy to set up and very affordable, my entire family loves it for karaoke night.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
This review is from: Pyle-Pro PDWM2100 Professional Dual VHF Wireless Handheld Microphone System (Electronics)
I ordered two sets of these microphones. One for home as we have karaoke in our garage. And the other for the baseball diamonds out at our park. They have good sound, when they are giving speeches standing in the baseball diamonds you can hear it very clearly. I am pleased with this purchase. I have another set at home that I paid alot more for, and they work the same as these ones.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
This review is from: Pyle-Pro PDWM2100 Professional Dual VHF Wireless Handheld Microphone System (Electronics)
Los compré para un karaoke y el rendimiento que tienen es muy bueno. El alcance que tienen estos micrófonos sin perder la calidad de sonido es verdaderamente sorprendente, captan muy bien los sonidos. Los recomiendo ampliamente. I bought these mics for a karaoke bar, Sound and the range is very good. I recommend them.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment